Home Forums Lesson 1- Confidentiality, Anonymity & Consent MMOEXP : Elden Ring Boss Radahn Back to Kicking the Players

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    User AvatarLudwighench
    Participant

One of the most challenging Elden Ring bosses is now getting harder once more. FromSoftware released a small patch that will boost Starscourge Radahn following the game’s huge 1.03 patch accidentally weakened some of the demigod’s abilities. A few Elden Ring players are already rejoicing, because if there’s one thing they love it’s being pounded mercilessly.

The official boss of Redmane Castle, Starscourge Radahn pelts you with arrows, multi-hit combos and a variety gravity-based energy attacks that punish insanity and greed. Starscourge Radahn has already become a famous meme within the Elden Ring community due to being both amazing and utterly bullshit. If you’ve encountered the guy during March 17 through yesterday, but you weren’t facing him in full strength due to a mystery bug. Patch 1.03.3 launched on April 4 on consoles and PC, rectifies that.

“Fixed an issue with the balance adjustment for the boss Starscourge Radahn’ in the update 1.03 that caused the power of some attacks was reduced accidentally,” the note reads.

Although FromSoftware’s patch notes are vague but players were able notice some improvements to Radahn just a few minutes after update 1.03 initially came out. Notably, damage from melee and other attacks seemed to be reduced, and his hitboxes for connecting to attacks were also smaller. Not anymore.

There are several distinctive aspects of the Radahn fight, one of them the fact that a group of famous warriors within the game’s world of fantasy are called to fight alongside you. This is a way to distract Radahn and let players can take on injuries without being immediately slamming. This also means Radahn is designed to fight an entire squad. There are classic Souls moments, such as when he vanishes into the air midway through the fight before crashing back to earth, only to be greeted by destruction and death.

However, due to the accident-related nerf, many players recently defeated Radahn and didn’t realize they were given an additional helping hand. “I defeated him in the second round on first playthough… I didn’t know he was affected.. I thought I was lucky,” wrote one player on the Elden Ring subreddit. “Defeated him after my third attempt. I didn’t even know that LOL,” wrote another.

A few players thought that Radahn was too easy, especially on second playthroughs. “40 years from now: ‘gather, grandchildren, and listen to the tale of the epic duels with before-nerfing Radahn, the Scourge of the Stars,'” said one player shortly after the nerf was revealed. Now whether they wanted to or not, everyone else can revel in the glory of the Radahn fight, as likely to be.

Buy Elden Ring Runes,trade Elden Ring Runes for sale at MMOEXP with a cheap price,fast delivery and the best service.Don’t hesitate,order Elden Ring Items now!

Details:https://www.mmoexp.com/Elden-ring/Items.html

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.